Birthday Party Rules
Your Buggy Birthday Party of 30 People Includes:
Our 45 minute Buggy Show with your child as the ‘star’ of the show.
1 hour in our party room. On nice days we will also have an outside canopy set up for you.
- Tables and chairs and coat hooks
- Disposable plates, utensils, napkins and cups
- Use of a CD player (please bring your own CDs)
- Use of bathroom via the gift store
Your party does not include:
- Birthday cake, snacks or drinks (please feel free to bring your own or hire a caterer!)
- Candles (please bring your own. NO SPARKLERS ALLOWED!)
We do have some Rules and Regulations to review:
- The Buggy Birthday Show is ideal for small birthday party audiences of up to
30 people (including adults).
- Payment upon reservation is required.
- If cancellation is necessary we require 14 days advance notice. In the event of a cancellation on short notice a $50 fee will be charged.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the exhibits area or gift shop at any time.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times (including the Bug Museum).
- In order to accommodate all parties fairly guests are expected to arrive and depart at their scheduled times. No exceptions please!
- Items left in the party room are left at the owner’s risk.
- The party room area must be tidied prior to leaving in preparation for the next guest (cleaning supplies are provided).
- No smoking allowed anywhere on premises.
- You need to confirm you’ve read these rules prior to the reservation being confirmed.
- Important: Please have your guests park across the street from our building in the 2 hour parking areas.